Spring might still be a few weeks away, but this didn’t stop the busy bees at Code2 from working their magic. Listening to the feedback from the Code2 community, our staff launched new templates in February, and they show no signs of slowing down. This edition of the Code2 Monthly Digest brings to your attention two of them: “BrandBoost,” which gives brands and influencers a platform they can join their forces on, and “TaskAce,” which facilitates collaboration in your project teams.
Remember our suggestion to you to keep your ears open for a new podcast? Here it is, with our CEO Mustafa Sakalsız being Eric Kavanagh’s guest for a conversation on no-code/low-code solutions. Mustafa offers a recap of how the software industry changed in the last two decades and talks about the real technical and business needs fueling the growth of no-code/low-code tools.
Just a quick reminder: These are the last few days remaining before our Believer package campaign expires. Do not miss this great deal, and get the full one-year license plus all the features to be launched in the first year of your favorite no-code tool!
In this edition:
- 🥳 What’s New at Code2:
- 📊 Add Google Tag Manager to Your App
- 🎙 Inside Analysis Podcast: Low-Code, No-Code? We’re Getting There!
- 🎨 New Template of the Week:
- 👫 “BrandBoost” Social Media Marketplace App Template
- 📆 “TaskAce” Personal Task Management App Template
- 📣 Community News:
- 🧑💻 Can No-code Make Hands-free Coding Easier?
- 👫 Is No-code the Future of Software?
- ✅ Integromat Rebrands Itself as “Make”
- 👾 Gartner Predicts 25% pf People Will Spend At Least One Hour Per Day in the Metaverse by 2026
Again, if you think any of your friends would enjoy or benefit from this newsletter, please do us a favor and consider asking them to signup for it!